Thursday, October 8, 2009

Let's Start At The Very Beginning

The main scriptures for this study are Genesis 11: 1-9 12:1-9; Galatians 3: 28-29.  I invite you to comment on any of the scriptures and in particular the section, Seeing the World through God's Eyes.  What did  Holy Spirit reveal to you?  Is there anything He requires of you? 

Our prayer is that God will give each of us new openness and willingness to be available to him. That he would give each of us the kind of courage Abram(now Abraham) had which enabled him to obey God wholeheartedly, so that nations can be blessed through each of us in Jesus name. 

2 comments:

  1. I feel so honored that such an awseome God,has chosen us for this time and season. To show through out his word,compasion, mercy and grace. That is'nt limited to the United States, but for those in the smallest towns. I'm tickled pink, about saying yes just like Abram. What an blessing to serve in love! My heart cries out for those who do not know Christ. I've become selfish! I want as many people going to heaven with me!

    ReplyDelete